Thursday, June 23

 

Beggining the second movie

I started the second movie. I have captured the necessary screenshots, imported them in iMovie and made the first draft with transitions. This movie seemed long, so we would probably break it down into two separate parts. However, I could not figure out at which point it should be broken down.

I have also slightly changed the script once again, something that is expected after making the first draft of a movie. I considered helpful at the end of this movie to have a short summary of the main points that users should learn. This would achieve two things: First, the users would have the opportunity to revise what they learned in this movie and review all the main points in a single screen. Second, this was also a good way to replace the parts of the script where the narrator would have appeared since we finally decided not to include a narrator.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?