Wednesday, June 15

 

Creating a draft movie II

I have captured the screenshots today. Firstly, I tried to follow the narration and do the tasks the narrator described. However, this proved to be difficult since some times I had to wait without doing anything and sometimes I did not have enough time to perform an action. Thus, I decided that the voice-over should be placed after the movie was done. After taking the shots illustrating how one can make a note, I imported them in iMovie. However, although the quality of the image was very good, after importing it in iMovie it became low. In spite of this we decided to continue and fix it later. Thus, I began the editing. I put all the segments in the right order and used transitions.

The first movie was finished but its quality was very low. The screen shots were not clear, the narrator scenes were not well shot and some parts of the movie were without narration. Nevertheless, although the result were not so good, it was a good beginning and a good experience that showed us what the problems are, how the process would be for the rest of the movies and what we should be careful in our next efforts.

Comments:
Thank you very much for the information. I have already experienced the problems with imovie and we have an issue with the files' size. However, exporting it in different sizes with custom settings solves the problem to a degree. I still agree with you that it would be better to use a different software rather than imovie for this task.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?