Tuesday, June 7

 

Learning Tinderbox II

Second day in Eastgate, and I continued learning Tinderbox, in an effort to learn the software so that I would be able to teach it to others. I thought that if I keep notes of what I did not understand from the tutorial, or what took me some time to figure out, it would be helpful later, since I suspected that I would not be the only one with the same problems. Thus, I started taking notes of what I would found difficult or not easy to understand.

I went through the whole manual again for the second time but this time more carefully and more intensively. However, as soon as I thought that I had learnt this software, I discovered things that I did not know. On the one hand, the opportunities that this program offers you were so many, but on the other hand in this vast number of features the consistency was lost and thus to learn them was more difficult and confusing.

Comments:
However, as soon as I thought that I had learnt this software, I discovered things that I did not know.

I hate to say it, but Mark B. would be the first one to tell you that even *he* still makes discoveries about Tinderbox. Although it is certainly possible to become highly skilled at Tinderbox, you will always be making new discoveries about it. It's one of the qualities of TB that makes it worth the money. ;-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?