Monday, June 6

 

Learning Tinderbox

The first day was an introduction to Tinderbox. I began with a user's manual, a brief tutorial about Tinderbox and a book describing it. Tinderbox at the beginning was too confusing and complicated. I spent about half of the day to learn how to create a note and a note for a note. However, the most difficult and frustrating part was to understand the purpose of this software and the concepts behind it.

After spending some time with it, I understood the idea of this software, which sounded fascinating and promising. It is like Kidspiration or Inspiration, but more powerful and advanced, and with more features. Working with it the first day was fun, even if I did not understand too much what was going on. I managed to read the user's manual in the first day. However, I did not manage to learn all Tinderbox’s features. After 6 hours I just managed to learn some of the basics features of it. This was probably the reason why the company wishes to build a multimedia tutorial about this software, even though there were so many written manuals and tutorials.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?