Monday, July 25

 

Bulding a demo

The plans have changed a little. Eastgate is making a new product that they wish to attach to Tinderbox. The new product is called "Flint" and it is a weblog builder for Tinderbox. Since the product will be new they thought that a demo would be helpful in informing Tinderbox users about it. Thus, we decided to postpone the last of the four scripts that we had chosen for the two remaining weeks and to make the demo of Flint instead. I thought that this was a good opportunity to create something different from what I was doing until now and to see the differences between building a demo and building a tutorial.

This time Elin wrote the script of the demo since I was still working on the seventh movie. She showed me how Flint works, we recorded the voice-over and I started building the demo.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?