Friday, July 29

 

Last day in Eastgate Systems

This was my last day with Eastgate Systems. It was a great experience working with these tutorials both because I gained a lot of experience and because I now feel more confident about the future. Before coming to Eastgate I was confused about my education so far. I knew that I like working with children but what I really enjoy is building learning materials using technology. I was not sure if I had chosen the right path and I was thinking that I might be better off choosing a computer science degree rather than an educational science degree from the very beginning.

However, working with Eastgate these two months, I realized that what set me apart of all the other expert users of software such as iMovie and Final Cut Pro was my educational background. Furthermore, what I was really enjoying, it was not merely the use of the software that demands some technical knowledge but the actual process of building learning tools for other people using the software.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?